Ide per la programmazione
An IDE based on Electron for the Internet of Things. http://thenexio.com
An IDE for programming in NodeMCU and Arduino
NexIDE is an IDE in which you can program in NodeMCU or Arduino core for ESP. You can upload the code to your NexBrd or any other ESP12 based boards.
- Combined NodeMCU and Arduino programming
- Inbuilt Firmware building capability
- Inbuilt Serial Terminal
- Upload files to Board (OTA coming soon)
- Upload custom firmware directly from the IDE
The essential multiplatforms tools: Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for any ESP8266 developer from luatool author’s.
Including a LUA for NodeMCU and MicroPython. Also, all AT commands are supported.
Required JAVA (Standart Edition – SE ver 7 and above) installed.
Supported platforms (jSSC library)
- Windows(x86, x86-64)
- Linux(x86, x86-64, ARM soft & hard float)
- Solaris(x86, x86-64)
- Mac OS X(x86, x86-64, PPC, PPC64)
- Detailed features list
- Syntax highlighting LUA and Python code
- Code editor color themes: default, dark, Eclipse, IDEA, Visual Studio
- Undo/Redo editors features
- Code Autocomplete (Ctrl+Space)
- Smart send data to ESP8266 (without dumb send with fixed line delay), check correct answer from ESP8266 after every lines and old-style sending with line delay
- Code snippets feature
- ExtraHiSpeed (up to 921600) communication with NodeMCU (approx. 30-80 lines/sec on 115200)
- Upload to ESP and Download from ESP any lua and binaries files
- Cool ESP FileManager
- and more, more, more…